CaptaingerbearCaptaingerbear

Main News Games Reviews Stats 110 Fans

Final Fantasy: TFR Final Fantasy: TFR

Feels like an experiment

Lots of people have commented on the actual play, and I agree with what they're saying.

Another point, you need to make your interface more legible. Don't use different colors and fonts for different buttons, that's confusing. Pick a straightforward style, stick to it.

TheManolantern responds:

Finally some constructive critscism. I believe il respond to this one.

The problem with the interface s that the one in use, is just there to do it's job. Im going to make a new one. I apologise for the colouring if you must know im actually clourblind so i just kinda randomly selected colours. Being red/blue/green colourblind certainly makes things difficult

High Roller High Roller

Doesn't feel finished

The concept is very straightforward, and hey, it works, which is a plus. The music is pretty well-chosen too.

You really need to streamline how the game works though. Having people type in the number they want should probably be replaced with a clickable interface. The animated border is distracting, and I thought I was supposed to be doing something with that for a while, and I didn't realize I was supposed to click on the word bubble 'roll'.

Try putting the main focus on what the user is actually supposed to be doing, and helping make it an easier experience.

BoaKhan remake: L1 Draft BoaKhan remake: L1 Draft

A decent start

Well, it's good you've got something working. I know it's hard when you first get going to make something that turns out the way you want it. A few suggestions for making it easier to play -

Some simple on-screen instructions. It took me a minute to figure out what I was supposed to be doing, and what I could do.

Maybe make the character a bit smaller so the level can have more breathing room. I found that I fell into the quicksand on the second screen almost as soon as I arrived because I didn't have enough time to register what was going on when the screen changed.

HELLSTEIN HELLSTEIN

Pretty decent

The idea is pretty good. Main complaint is that the interface is really awkward, kind of counter-intuitive. I found myself running in random directions when I was supposed to be using a power, and in general felt like I'd be better at the game if I had a third hand.